Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday's Words of the Week

Happy 2012! I love the feeling of a brand new year stretching in front of me. 365 days worth of opportunity. Opportunities to do amazing things...IF I chose to do them. The year lies open like an blank journal just waiting for me to write the words. So how will I fill it? What will those words be for this year? What will my story tell?

One of my favorite songs of inspiration is Word of God Speak.
The lyrics speak to me at this time of year:




"Word Of God Speak"
I'm finding myself at a loss for words


And the funny thing is it's okay


The last thing I need is to be heard


But to hear what You would say


Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain


Washing my eyes to see Your majesty


To be still and know


That You're in this place


Please let me stay and rest


In Your holiness


Word of God speak


I'm finding myself in the midst of You


Beyond the music, beyond the noise


All that I need is to be with You


And in the quiet hear


Your voice

So let me quiet myself this year and just be still and know. Let me take HIS guidance and let my words tell a story that is positive, uplifting and meaningful.


Wishing you all the absolute best in 2012!









0 comments:

Post a Comment