Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Spring Poem and a BIG THANK YOU!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all who contributed to my Relay for Life event!
I've made the goal thanks to you all and I'm thrilled! I'd love to surpass the goal! All the funds go directly to cancer research and I know of far too many people who are fighting this battle! Could you help out? Please consider making a contribution...see the link below. A five dollar contribution really does help! I'll send along more Easter downloads to your email address if you do (see previous post).

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=26975495&pg=personal&fr_id=40933

Another reason for excitement is that we are ONE day away from Spring Break!! I'm counting hours, not days at this point! Here is the Easter Poem I'm using today:
Poetry Easter

0 comments:

Post a Comment