Friday, June 22, 2012

Questions and Answers

Many of you know that I've got sleep issues and so I do much of my work in the wee hours of the morning with the sound of my snoring family in the background.  My daughter, Sarah, is away at camp for the week. I'm wondering how she is making out in this extreme heat and the thought of that is making it even harder to stay asleep.  So  instead of sleeping I've tried to tackle my email inbox.  Please forgive me for not replying to questions earlier!  The end of the school year was CRAZY busy for me. As I was  going through emails last night,  I realized I've started  to lose track of who I got back to and who I did not. 

So, I'm going to respond here to some frequent questions:
Playlist:  Yes, PLAYLIST won't allow full embedding and playing through a blog anymore.  I know many people emailed about enjoying the music.  You can still access my playlist through the button below without keeping Third Grade Thinkers open or you can create your own playlist.  It's all free!

Scribd:  I know some are saying Scribd is not working for you or they have placed some of my stuff in the archive.   I'm moving over to using TPT.  Get an account (free) if you don't have one.  I'll post my free stuff on there from now on.

Math Journal Pages: Many of you have requested more math journal pages.  I'm working on putting my documents together as unit packets.  Check back as I will post about that soon. It will be nice to have everything in one spot.

Writing:  Many have asked which resource I like best for writing.  There is ALOT out there but my favorite is the 6+1 Traits of Writing by Ruth Culham.  I base much of what I do in writing on that book.

Church: Many have asked about my church. I go to Riverside First Church of God on Bragg Rd. in Fredericksburg.   LOVE it there. You can listen to the Lifewater Series sermons on the webpage.  Here is the link:

http://www.rchurch.net/

Ok, hoping I've hit on some of your questions!    PLEASE email me again if I've not responded to your question.  I've got more time now, it's important to me and I really want to!  Thanks for understanding- Doris

0 comments:

Post a Comment