Friday, July 13, 2012

Brain Buddies Reading Strategy Reference Poster Set


Heard sad news , one of our students was involved in an accident with a lawnmower and will have to lose his foot.  Lucky for him he is part of a strong, supportive family, full of faith.
He and his family will endure a long period of recovery and treatment.
My prayer is that they will feel God's blessings of courage and strength to get through the next few months.

In an effort to do a small part to help them I would like to donate my TPT profits this month to a fund that has been set up for him. ( I will keep to my  promise to post a freebie for each paid item I post..so keep checking back for those!)  But know that if you do purchase materials from now to the end of July, you will also be making a donation to this important cause.

After many delays, I finally got around to reworking the Brain Buddies reference board posters that many of you have been requesting.  Thanks for your patience!! 
I have them listed on TPT if you are interested: