Monday, July 23, 2012

Making A Difference

Wow, what great discussion and response from yesterday's words for the week!  Thanks to everyone who dropped an email in my box.  I loved reading them all...your words warmed my heart, they made me smile, they made me think. 
Check this out...Karin Alders even sent us a significant question sheet she typed out in great fonts and colors.  I loved it so much I asked her if I could put it on my TPT for free for anyone else who is interested in a copy.  I've already printed it and placed it in my writing journal. I'll refer to it in the evenings when I reflect and write about my day.
Will I say yes to all these questions every day? Probably not but it is something to keep in mind and something to strive towards.
Would you like your own copy?  Head here to print a free copy:




LOVE IT....thanks Karin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment